Wednesday, October 30, 2013

How can i stop my computer from "blacking out" ?`?

gaming monitor no signal
 on WMS gaming monitor 19'' with bezel optional, View wms gaming monitor ...
gaming monitor no signal image



in_urma


Wenever I try to play a game my monitor stops receiving image from my computer,it turns intoa black screen and the little led turns off,my monitor only does this when it is not receiving a signal.
This only happens when i launch a game.The weird thing is I can't run my old games,like GTA witch I played for two years with no problem and now it doesbn't.I have my old video card GeForce 3 TI 128 mb I know it's old,but until now it worked perfect.I changed reinstaled my drrivers but it didn't help.It's not a resolution problem either,because I have set the max resolution and I still get the black screen.I know reinstaling my OS (win xp) would be a solution but I don't want that right now.
I havent made any changes to my PC's hardware or major software (drivers,OS,codecs) in about 6 months and it worked perfect until now.


Ideas anyone ?
It's not the game because every game I try I get thge same thing.Could it be a virus that afected my some video files in windows ?



Answer
It could be that your game file is corrupt, if you still have the game CD, try reinstalling it, if not then try System Restore as it will take you back to where you first install the software..

How many monitors can I connect to my laptop?







I have only one Monitor port on my Laptop, I want to connect 2 Is it possible ? If yes, how could i do ? My laptop is a Hp Pavillion Dv6.


Answer
You can connect 2 to you r monitor but, you would have to use a signal splitter. The problem with this is that you can only set one resolution for both monitors, so if one is a different size it will look distorted, and you can only clone the same image, so if you wanted the functionality of multiple displays that can display different things, you can't.

All is not lost if you want the functionality though. You can get a USB to DVI or USB to D-Sub adapter. There are fairly new, relatively cheap, and work great as long as you're not trying to game on it. Just search google or ebay and you'll fine tons of options. You can have as many unique displays as you do USB ports!

hope that helps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can i stop my computer from "blacking out" ?`?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment