Thursday, October 17, 2013

What processor and graphics card should I get?

best gaming computer you can build 2012
 on ... can earn an associate's degree or up to two years of college credits
best gaming computer you can build 2012 image



Jeremy Lyn


I'm planning on building a gaming computer that is capable of running games like Black Ops 2 and Starcraft 2 on ultra graphics without killing the computer and while staying in a manageable price range.
Please help me out! Any and all suggestions will be considered. Thanks!

P.S any advise on other computer parts is appreciated as well. ^.^



Answer
I think that this website will be easier to understand and follow than the other recommended site: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-pc-overclocking-pc-building,3273.html

TomsHardware does gaming build-offs several times a year and the latest one is August 2012... a new one should be coming out shortly. You will see that they have 3 basic priced builds : $500, $1000, $2000 but none of them include the cost of a operating system.

I use this site to determine what I am going to use when I build a gaming system for my clients.

Build a computer or wait for black friday?




SaiM


I want to build a good gaming computer for 800, however it is so close to black friday. Should i see if there are any good deals on pre built pcs, or go ahead and build one since parts dont go on sale?


Answer
Parts go on sale. I'd wait if I were you - and keep your credit card by the computer.

Just one example:

http://promotions.newegg.com/black-november/2012/index.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What processor and graphics card should I get?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment