Friday, October 25, 2013

Will sims 3 work good on my new computer?

gaming monitor dvi or hdmi
 on 22
gaming monitor dvi or hdmi image



Askngalxan


I have A Dell, Windows vista 64bit
Intel Core2Duo 2.53Ghz Processor
3 GB DDR2 Memory
500 GB SATA Hard Drive
GT 440 1gb ddr5 video card
And for my monitor it's a dell LED VGA/DVI, hdmi hookup, 23 inch max res of 1920-1080
And I want to hook my xbox up to it as well.

I have the sims 3 and some expansion packs. I just want my game to look it's best, while running fast and smooth.



Answer
These are the specs for Steam:

OS: Windows XP (Service Pack 2) or Windows Vista (Service Pack 1)
Processor: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
Memory: (XP) 1 GB; (Vista) 1.5 GB
Graphics: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
DirectX®:
Hard Drive: At least 6.5 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content
Sound:
Built-in Graphics:
Intel Integrated Chipset, GMA X3000 or above.
2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent
0.5 GB additional RAM

You should be able to play it. For optimum use, I suggest turning down the quality of the game's graphics.

Is there a thin xbox component cable that would allow hdmi to be plugged in at the same time?




Brandon W


Im trying to get the 5.1 to work on my xbox and in doing so i need to have the component cable plugged into the back of my xbox, in order to have the optical port available (as it is attached to the component cable). My monitor only has dvi and hdmi so i can't connect it via component. Im just wondering is there a component cable that still has optical on it but is thin enough to allow the hdmi cable to plug in beneath it?


Answer
Not component, but there is a breakout cable that you can use that is thin enough.

This is a link to a random eBay auction for one so you know what to look for ; it's not mine.
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Optical-Audio-Adapter-XBOX-360-HDMI-AV-Cable-US-/280659046412?pt=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item415895300c




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will sims 3 work good on my new computer?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment