Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Best passive 3D 27" PC monitor?




Riva


I am going to buy a new passive-3D 27"+ monitor for my PC.
So far I tested an LG DM2752D (PZ) and I liked it, especially for its IPS screen with great viewing angles that I need for graphic work.
But I wanted to check if there isn't a better screen with less 'interlace' effect in 3D. (Since on DM2752D its quite pronounced.)

! I am not looking for active-3D (shutter glasses) monitor, because afaik there isn't one available with good viewing angles (178/178) that I need for work. (?)

Thanks for any advices
I am reposting the question because it was deleted by somebody for reason unknown to me. (I didnt find a community guideline I might have broken.) Hope I'll have better luck this time (or somebody will at least let me know whats wrong when deleting my posts ?!)
(also @kyle)
Please understand that I am looking for PASSIVE 3D monitor, not any 3D monitor - e.g. NOT 'active' technology like nVidia 3D Vision etc.

Also, with all respect, please answer only if you really have personal experience with monitor you are about to recommend and if you have some technical understanding of the (lcd / 3D) technology.



Answer
http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-57437479-1/best-3d-gaming-monitors/

Samsung, Acer, LG. you cant really go wrong.

I like to have LCD monitor for PC Games?

Q. Can some one tell me what is the best LCD monitor available for PC games. I play first person shooting games mostly.


Answer
Soyo DYLM26E6 26" Widescreen LCD Monitor

Display Type: Widescreen LCD


Pixel Pitch: 0.285 mm


Display Colors: 16.7 million


Vertical Refresh Rate: 50 ~ 75Hz


Horizontal Frequency: 30 ~ 80 kHz


Input Video Signal: DVI
VGA


Speakers: 2 x 2 Watt Speakers


Contrast Ratio: 1200:1


Brightness: 500 cd/ã¡


Response Time: 2 ms


Horizontal Viewing Angle: ±176 degrees


Vertical Viewing Angle: ±176 degrees


Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1200


Cabinet Color: Black


Dimensions With Stand: 27.09" x 22.3" x 9.21"


Unit Weight: 19.6 lbs.


Power Consumption: 100W




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best passive 3D 27" PC monitor?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment