Saturday, June 7, 2014

Is this a good monitor for xbox 360 gaming?




Alex


LINK >>> http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samsung+-+27%22+LCD+HD+Monitor/1679225.p?id=1218279314992&skuId=1679225

What caught my attention was the response time, because after doing some research I found out that lower response time means less motion blur and stuff. Is this true? Because I have a 32" samsung HDTV that has a 6ms response time and the motion blur is really noticeable. So I figured I'd invest in a monitor, plus monitors are better than TV's for gaming anyway I heard. (The best TV for gaming is plasmas, but those are pricy and I don't have enough room for one anyway)

So I just want to know if this will eliminate the motion blur and stuff and if it does, let me know if I will experience any other issues with this monitor?



Answer
Thats the monitor I have, and I know from personal experience that it's a superb screen. There really is no motion blur on it, that mostly has to to with the game. I've had mine for about 9 months now and there hasn't been a problem since. In short, its great. Also, all of the stuff you heard about motion blur is true, but being noticeable on a 6ms response time monitor is unusual. Normally even 5ms is very hard to notice.

best monitor for gaming xbox?




green_cray


hi,

my mate uses a computer screen to play his games on from his xbox using hdmi, and the graphics he gets out are awesome, what would be the best monitor to buy money not being an issue, what would be the ultimate monitor to buy for my xbox elite?

thanks

any help would be muchly appriciated.
nah im not wanting a big screen i have a 32" 1080p atm my mates screen is 1050x1680 its not a huge screen i just want a really nice monitor for my desk where can sit infront of it and play my xbox, but im wanting to get the best possible graphics



Answer
The best monitor would be a large LCD TV. Look for 1080p and at least 120hz refresh rate, and then go as big as you like!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is this a good monitor for xbox 360 gaming?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment