Monday, October 28, 2013

What is a good High Quality Screen Recorder that won't interfere with games?

pc gaming screen recorder
 on Non-Gaming PC Minecraft Recording with Fraps Test | PopScreen
pc gaming screen recorder image



Dartzy1


I need to record my Knights of the Old Republic PC game on a Windows computer, and I need a High Quality screen recorder, that doesn't interfre with games.

(I have already tried Camtasia studio, so yeah, help please!)
Thx Tons! Really Helped out a lot.



Answer
There are many screen recorder, Total Screen Recorder is the right one which I would recommend to record full screen game without any laggy crap recording problems. I use it to record WOW and CS games for many times.
http://www.totalscreenrecorder.com/
Hope this will help you! Good luck

Is there a free pc screen recorder like fraps, hypercam etc, or a cheap legal one?




Ben


I need a pc screen recorder, i would like a free one without any waterwork (name of screen recorder on video, like for fraps or hypercam), or i'll buy a legal one but it must be a cheap one without watermark.
And it must be easy to use.
Thank you for your answers =)



Answer
Fraps and hypercam are both for game recording. If u r the one, I'm sorry to tell you that there's no free screen recorder which can deal with gameplay. No mention to other freeware because none of them is designed for recording games.

And Fraps might be the cheapest one among them.

I record thing as well but i'm sure we are taking on different boats, so the screen recorder which I use might do little help to you.

Buy Fraps, I'm a videogamer with 18-year experience on console, so trust me :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good High Quality Screen Recorder that won't interfere with games?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment