Thursday, April 17, 2014

A Good, Cheap Gaming Computer/Laptop?




Ying V


Hey, im not really an expert on computers/laptops.
I want to buy a new computer or laptop, but want to stay below $1000, if possible. The lower the better. =]

I dont need it to do much, other than play casual games, such as "Soldier Front", "Cabal Online", and "World Of Warcraft".
Well, thanks in advance. =)



Answer
you might consider ASUS N61JV-X2 16-Inch laptop
Intel Core i5-430M Processor 2.26 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.53GHz
4GB of DDR3 1066MHz SDRAM, 2 slots, 8GB Max
500GB Hard Drive (7200 RPM); Super Multi Optical Disk Drive; Wi-Fi 802.11 bgn
16-Inch HD LED LCD Display; 2.0MP Webcam; HDMI Port; NVidia GT325M Graphics Engine with 1GB DDR3 Dedicated VRAM
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00352LQYO?ie=UTF8&tag=bestdeals-y-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00352LQYO

Cheap Gaming Laptop/Computer?




xMagicTwin


Hello, I am looking for a really good gaming laptop for a cheap price. My highest budget is $500-$1000. I really want to get an Imac or Macbook pro but I wanted to see if there were anyother gaming laptops out there. I dont want to get an Alienware because those are way to pricy. I heard that toshiba was a good one to get but i dont know. I want to be able to download games and play them with out it lagging such as Slenderman, Teamfortress 2, CoD, BF3, etc. I want to be able to record me playing so it would need to run alot of stuff. I also get on the internet alot(such as youtube:channel----> CheyTownKiller09). It doesnt matter if its a desktop or Laptop.
I dont like bestbuy-alot of there stuff is referbished. For the past years anything we got from there is complete shit.



Answer
The best way to get one of the best/cheapest models of computers is ordering online on websites such as www.newegg.com

You need to know how to make the computer yourself, which might be its downside.

If you know anyone with experience with computers, it would be good if you can ask them to help build your computer.

if anything, id just like to say imacs/MacBook pros are not the best gaming computers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: A Good, Cheap Gaming Computer/Laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

1 comment:

  1. Most video games cannot take advantage of a large number of CPU cores. Don't worry about getting a six-core or even quad-core processor. A fast dual-core can even be the most cost-effective choice. Intel and AMD both have great processors to choose from, but Intel does have the lead in terms of maximum performance. Cyber Ware Computers

    ReplyDelete