Sunday, April 20, 2014

When i play certain games my pc monitor turns to standby?

Q. If I play cerrtain games it happens and when I press a button nothing happens but the pc is still on. Does it have something to do with refresh rate or resolution?


Answer
you could go to desktop properties and change the monitor which is probably 75 hz to 60 instead

Which is better? Hp mx703 CRT Monitor or Hp 1502 LCD Monitor?

Q. I have a Hp mx703 CRT Monitor and Hp 1502 LCD Monitor and I want to know which one is better in gaming and everyday use. Thanks in replies


Answer
As I mentioned in your other question, that monitor can do up to 1280x1024 @ 60 Hz. It can also multisync to 1152x864 @ 75 Hz, or 1024x768 @ 60, 75 or 85 Hz.
The LCD has a native resolution of 1024x768 @ 60 Hz.
The CRT has a larger screen than that 15" LCD as well.
The LCD is a slightly older model, and as such probably has a response time, viewing angle, and contrast that is lower than that of newer LCDs. CRT monitors have excellent response time and very deep contrast as well as great color fidelity, better than any LCD.
CRTs are popular among gamers because of their very fast response times: no motion blur or lag. They are also very popular among video editors and the printing industry because of their great contrast and color.

Go with the CRT.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: When i play certain games my pc monitor turns to standby?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment