Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Im using my 32 inch flat screen as the monitor for my comp but will not display games like SC2? why?

Q. This is true for most games i have tried to play with the exception of WoW


Answer
Flat screen what?

Most TVs will have difficulty meeting the resolutions needed for many up-to-date games, and this includes flat screen TVs too.

monitor not working properly?

Q. i just finnaly got my my 32 inch lcd tv to work as my computer monitor so i was pretty pumped. it works fine when im on the desktop and going on the internet, things like that, but when i try to play a full screen game like Left 4 Dead (the only one ive tried so far) the screen blacks out and it tells me that there is no signal. then once i exit out of the game and go back to the desktop the signal comes back.....any ideas
yeah...my graphics cards can definitely handle it...im running two gtx 260 in sli...good try though


Answer
You need to change the in-game resolution to match the 32inch TV's resolution (Do this with your monitor then switch to the LCD)

Edit:

Don't listen to the other dude, your graphics card is probably fine lolz




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Im using my 32 inch flat screen as the monitor for my comp but will not display games like SC2? why?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment