Thursday, April 10, 2014

Is this a good gaming monitor?




Luke


24" Dell U2412M Widescreen LED, IPS Monitor Full HD with DisplayPort DVI with 4 Post USB Hub


Answer
No. It has an 8ms response time. Get a monitor with a 2ms response time if you wanna game.

Best Gaming Monitor?




Eric


Whats the best gaming monitor out in the market right now?

looking for: around 24 inch wide screen lcd monitor
my os: windows vista
graphics card: nvidia 8800 GTX

(if possible, would really appreciate a link to the actual product page of the online store)

thanks



Answer
SAMSUNG 245BW Black High Glossy 24" 5ms DVI Widescreen LCD Monitor with Height Adjustment 400 cd/m2 1000:1 (DC 3000:1) - Retail
Windows Vista Certified

The 5ms Response rate is a must for an extreme gamer. (by the looks of your video card I would say you are). The lower response rate, the better. For a 24 inch monitor this is an amazing response rate. I use the 20 inch Samsung in this model and it has a 2ms response rate. It is awesome for gaming. The colors are flawless and the monitor looks sophisticated.

I talk about the response rate because of ghosting. If you are playing good quality games (like Oblivion, F.E.A.R, and such) you will have to have a low response rate, or else your images can have a bluring effect and make you lag for a brief second. That brief second can mean life or death in a FPS (first person shooter).

I really hope that my answer helped. If you think my answer is the best please give me the "best answer reward" as a "thank you" in return.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is this a good gaming monitor?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment