Monday, April 14, 2014

Can anyone spec me a desktop gaming computer for around $1500?




Bob Fat


I would like to play lots of video games on it and i want it to last. I would like to run games like Crysis 2, WoW and Starcraft 2 on max settings without any problems. I will be using my tv as a monitor so i will need a graphics card with HDMI. I will be running wire less to the computer.


Answer
You can build a $600 gaming PC to max out Crysis 2 and SC 2.
http://gamingrig.blogspot.com/2011/06/600-gaming-pc-june-2011.html

Here is the best you can get for $1500. Will max out any game for the next 5 years.
http://gamingrig.blogspot.com/2011/06/1500-gaming-pc-june-2011.html

Can someone configure me a good gaming PC?




Joey Flynn


I want to get into PC gaming, and I will be building it myself. This is my first time, so I don't want to make the wrong decisions, or pick things that can't work with other parts. My budget is $550, and I don't need a monitor, mouse, or keyboard. Can you guys build me the best PC I can get with this price?

Thank you lots!
Also, links to all the things I would buy would be GREATLY appreciated.



Answer
Hi

This should help you :-

http://freakyworld.net/topic/16-best-pc-within-budget-updated-june-2011/

You need to change currency from INR to $ though, but you can get the exact specifications.

If you are not including monitor in that budget, than tweak it from 460 to GTX 560 graphic card.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can anyone spec me a desktop gaming computer for around $1500?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment