Monday, April 7, 2014

PC Monitor vs TV for gaming?




Anthony


Which is a higher quality picture, a pc monitor or tv for a ps3?
(About a 24' to 28' tv/monitor)
Also is there any benefits from one or the other besides image quality?



Answer
TV is better for gaming. Nowadays smart TV's are specially made for gaming and the sound effect is better in TV.

What TV or monitor is used to use withe Cable, PC, and Game system?




noel l


I wanna know what Monitor or TV i can use to plag PS3 and use my desktop and be able to watch cable on it. i seen it before but idk what it is like its monito which you can switch channel to pick whether you want desktop,cable or the game????


Answer
I do that with my TV: http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f347/armchairaviator/computer/IMG_0880c.jpg

My TV is a 50-inch Sony Bravia LCD HDTV, which has three HDMI inputs.

One HDMI port is connected to my PC using a DVI-to-HDMI cable (which as you can see in the photo works perfectly).

Another HDMI port is connected to my digital HD cable box for watching TV.

The third HDMI port is connected to my game console.

All I need to do to switch between the PC, the cable box and the console is hit the input select button on the TV remote control.

I wished my TV has more HDMI ports. When I upgrade to a better TV in the future, I'm getting one with 120Hz refresh rate and at least 4 HDMI ports.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: PC Monitor vs TV for gaming?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment