Saturday, April 5, 2014

Is my PC good for gaming?




John


I have no idea what exactly to tell you what all I have in it so I'll just tell you what I can because I don't know how to find all that information.

Computer: HP Pavilion P7-1414.

Processor: Next Gen AMD Quad-Core A8-5500 Accelerated

System Memory: 6GB DDR3

Hard Drive: 1TB

Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7560D

DVD thing: SuperMulti DVD Burner

Idk: Wireless LAN802.11b/g/n

Beats Aurdio

Windows 8

That's it. Could it handle Battlefield 4 or The Elder Scrolls Online? It handles Minecraft very well.



Answer
Yes you have a fast computer and almost enough specs to be considered a "gaming computer" just don't put ore than 5 of the hard PC games on there or you may slow down, windows 8 and gaming can be tricky, but once you learn how to use it its great especially with touch screen and proper file placement.

why do my PC games stop working half way through?




Oliver


this is SOOOO ANOYING !!!! pleeeeeease can someone help me, my need for speed shift game does it and my Madden nfl 08 is doing it, when ever i go to actualy do something it stops, goes back to the desktop screen, and a box comes up saying "the game" has stopped working, windows is looking for a solution, but then it cant find a soultion and gives me the only option to close program, can someone please tell me how to fix this. it is so frustrating. thank you
my computer is less than a year old, i also have sims 3 on here and that works fine, ive never had any problems with that touch wood



Answer
there is a conflict somewhere on your pc.
type in event viewer in windows search. (this will list any system crashes)
then go to system and look at the times your pc crashed, this should tell you the problem.

update directX on microsoft site.
turn off antivirus before playing game.
download CCleaner and run it to remove all rubbish.
also in tools in CCleaner do a registry scan and fix any problems.
defragment harddrive.
go to nvidia or amd website and download the latest driver for your graphics card
also as the game is older than windows 7 it might be better to run it in compatability mode for xp
look here for guide
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/316-compatibility-mode.html

if still under warranty, then do not do this.
take off side off tower and vacumn (do not touch anything) away any dust.
if there is a dust buildup. the processor or graphics card can crash (but this usually shows a blue screen or blackscreen and a reboot has to be done)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is my PC good for gaming?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment