Monday, April 14, 2014

Hooking up monitor to my gaming pc?




Bobby


So I just built my gaming pc and I was wondering... Could I just use an HDMI cable to connect my pc to the monitor? I have a radeon 7870 (with hdmi port) and my monitor also has a hdmi port. Will that work good?


Answer
hi
yes you will improve the image quality
if you have hdmi port at your monitor (connect it) and enjoy good quality games!

pc game on two monitors?




Patrick


I have two monitor on my gaming pc. Whenever I start playing a game it loads it on the right side monitor. I want to move it to the one on the left because is is bigger but I am unable to figure out how. Any advice would be welcome.


Answer
Graphics card?

If using nVidia you can open the nVidia Control Panel and under 3D setting you can select which monitor you want select programs to load to.
To get to nVidia Control Panel just right click anywhere on your desktop and it should be on the menu.

Other things you can do is go to Start Menu, click Control Panel, Display, and change your primary monitor being that games by default load to the primary.

Some games have this option in their GameNameConfig.exe file




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hooking up monitor to my gaming pc?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment