Thursday, April 3, 2014

Build or buy gaming computer?




yo b wat u


I want to either Build or buy gaming a computer that can play just cause 2 and mw2. I don't have to
much money to spend either. If building canu give me instructions.



Answer
Build one, 100%. Linked below are some articles on everything you should need to know regarding building your machine and best bang for the buck. How much money are you looking to spend? I can build you a mock rig on newegg if you'd like.

Do people buy custom gaming computers?




Bailey


Hi, I was wondering if people bought gaming computers. This is because i have a friend that really likes to build computers and he said he would teach me. I have enough money to build one, but i already have a computer so i would just do it for fun. but after i built it, would i be able to sell it for a profit or no? I would use high quality parts(Im not a cheapo). could you guys tell me if this is worth doing or not? thanks


Answer
You have to ask yourself why someone else would be willing to pay you a premium to build a gaming computer for them. You're not experienced, you aren't purchasing components in quantity (therefore no cost savings over retail), & you're not setup to provide support.

Now realize, I'm not trying to pick on you. You need to think it thru & have a business plan.
--How do you plan to differentiate yourself from other builders/manufacturers?
--How do you plan to market yourself?
--Are you going to sell standard builds?
--Are you going to allow customization?
--Are you going to carry inventory of parts/finished systems?
--Are you willing to get trained/stay current on technology & future trends?
--How are you going to handle support/returns/unhappy customers?

Once you've thought this thru & have answers to all the above, THEN you're ready to make a decision as to whether or not it's worth doing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Build or buy gaming computer?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment