Monday, April 21, 2014

Tv vs lcd monitor for gaming?

Q. I was recently wondering What is better for gaming and less delay. Ussually delay is not noticed by regular day to day gamers but it is crutial when playing a first person shooter.
I was wondering what a typical response time is for a xbox 360 hooked to a lcd tv vs a game consle hooked up to a lcd computer monitor. I am a hardcore gamer and I want to have the least delay possible.I really want a bigger screen size but I will sacrifice screen size over performance by buying a monitor if necessary. I have heard of the newer tv's with a (game mode) but I am skeptical if it is the m/s response time of a monitor. If anyone can help me ty.


Answer
I have a big deal for you, Panasonic TC-L32X2 LCD HDTV 32 inches for just $329 or Panasonic TC-L37X2 LCD HDTV 37 inches for just $459 with game mode feature available in both of them the dark images in video games are more clear, besides it offers a wide viewing angle 178° so you can view the full image even if you' re not facing the screen. You'll enjoy playing video games using Panasonic HDTV.
My large experience in TVs lets me tell you do not miss this purchase if you look for gaming TV.
visit my blog to know more about it
http://buy-electronics.blogspot.com/2010/10/panasonic-tc-l32x2-32-inch-720p-lcd.html

Monitor vs Television for gaming?

Q. So I'm about to purchase a monitor, or a television on Newegg and was wondering; would there be much of a difference in comparison between a television and monitor, in 1080p/720p is hooked up by an HDMI cord? I can save nearly $100 if I go with the monitor, so I would like to know if there would be. Thanks for any help, if I get some.


Answer
Nope, not if they're both HD and have HDMI inputs (and any other inputs you want/need). The main difference will be that a monitor doesn't have a tuner in it and a few other features that come with modern day TVs such as built-in wireless, apps, cable and satellite functions and setups, etc.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tv vs lcd monitor for gaming?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment