Sunday, April 13, 2014

With NASCAR the game 2012 in the works what would you like to see?




Josh C


I didn't play 2011 much at all my live account expired and I didn't want to have to drop another 60 for it on ps3. I played it for about 2 days and thought it sucked. That was my opinion part. Now what I'd like to see added

A deeper career mode with drivers retiring and sponsors leaving one car and going to another or disappearing entirely. They could make up fake sponsors and put them in game in its place.

A better ally and nemesis system which could lead to altercations that could cost money or points or both. Possibly suspensions too. Would be a way to stop people from wrecking everyone that gets in their way lol.

Ability to own a team and hire personel to drive up to 4 cars and have the ability to build a complete shop from the ground up and hire everyone to work on the care for each driver in your stable, real world drivers and or fantasy drivers. You can drive your own car too

Create a sponsor with a better paint shop kit

Ability to drive around to your garage or hauler and to victory lane

Better real world AI actions and reactions. For instance ability to get them loose and slide up out of the groove without hitting them

Ability to create your own series with its own point system and car design. Have fantasy ovals and road courses that could be used

I guess I'm just asking for a real world spin on a racing game



Answer
It sounds like you're asking for it to become NASCAR Thunder 2004. I'd agree, that was a far better game.

The career mode in 2011 is a joke. It's a glorified season mode. The sponsorship concept is pointless, and I don't feel motivated to get them, because I play a NASCAR game for the sake of playing a racing simulation (granted, it's more arcade feeling than a PC sim). I don't want to level up; I'll do that in other games. They need to pretty much just rob the old EA Sports career mode and tweak it a little. But please, no fake sponsors. That always bothers me when fake sponsors show up, along with numbers over 100. Just stick to real companies.

There is no ally and rival system in 2011, so they can only improve. You just have a rival in each race, which is an extremely arcade-esque concept. Kart Fury did that, and all it does is just give you a tiny bit of incentive to finish well. Nothing more. The repurcussions idea is nice, but not really viable for a game. It needs to be player friendly, and the computer isn't going to be able to distinguish between intentional and unintentional wrecks. It wouldn't work well really.

The team owning concept again goes back to EA. I'd say four cars is a bit slim. Don't limit it. I always had about 10 different engines and 10 chassis lined up on those old PS2 games.

The sponsorship for create a car seemed a bit lacking, I agree. And the paint shop could be better. Like, instead of having you paint the car in your garage, paint it on a plain black screen where the sun doesn't glare on your car, and where there aren't random pieces of equipment blocking your view. I'm not sure what they were thinking when they released the game with a paint booth like that.

The victory lane deal would be nice, but impossible. They'd need to model the entire infield of the racetrack if they were to do that, and that's just too much to ask.

AI is a tossup. Some people can make them good, some people can't. It's not really something you can demand to be fixed if the company just isn't good with it.

I'm not sure I like the idea of the series creator. That's too in depth for a console game, and sort of pointless in a video game. Besides, the hypothetical points system that I figured out a few years ago is exactly the same as what NASCAR is using right now, with a few minor tweaks, so I obviously don't see any need to improve on it. And the car design thing seems a bit confusing to me. Creating a car body is no easy task, let along making it a user friendly version of automotive design. Just stick with the actual cars. Fantasy tracks would be nice to see, but I'd rather have them work on the problems with 2011 before they start that.

Regarding computer specs?




Circumambu


I have recently decided to buy a new computer, in anticipation of new video game titles in 2012/13, as now, my computer runs games such as Skyrim or the Assassin's Creed series rather slowly. I am looking at a computer with the following specs:

4,20 Ghz Processor
8GB RAM
GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1GB Graphics card
1000 GB Hard disk

My questions are the following:

is this a good deal for 830 EUR / 1042 USD (approximately)?
and
will this computer adequately run new video game titles such as AC III or Dishonored (two titles I would very much like to buy)?

I thank you for any answers you may be able to give me, as I'm rather bad at computers.
This is the link: http://www.bolha.com/ostali-racunalniki/dinokomp-gamer-amd-medium-pc-oglas1280010830 , some of the text is in Slovenian, but the specs are there.



Answer
I wish you had posted a link to the actual computer so we could see all the specs. It is very difficult to tell if it is worth that price without knowing all the specs. From what I can see, and understand from your information it looks like it is overpriced.

The 560ti is a mid range card, about a 4700 3D Mark Score: Good setting in modern games take 6000+ 3D Mark score. You can probably get decent fps on medium settings with that card. Maybe 45fps. Ideally you want 60fps on High detail in DX11 games to see all the eye candy.

Can you link to the page for the listing?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: With NASCAR the game 2012 in the works what would you like to see?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment