Thursday, April 3, 2014

What's a good gaming laptop?




Stephanie


I have a computer from Gateway and a Dell Inspiring 560. The Gateway runs World of Warcraft perfectly, the Dell- not so much. The Gateway is picky with my Sims 3 (it's about 4-5 years old, dell is 2 years).
I'm planning on selling the dell to get a Laptop, but I want one that I can play Sims 3 and probably WoW.
Does anyone have or know of a good, but reasonably cheap laptop? I really don't want to spend more than $400, and for it to have a webcam & mic also. I don't care too much on the brand.



Answer
It's not the computer that counts it's the operating system I know you only know about windows and Mac operating systems well they are NOT the only computer operating systems in the world

I would like to introduce you to the worlds fastest FREE computer operating system that puts Microsoft windows 8 and Mac years behind to days computer operating systems technology go to this website and take a look at what these latest March 13th 2013 can do, scroll down the web page and read what each release can do,

Latest March 2013 releases
http://distrowatch.com

if you need more info you can message me

Will an i5 750 OC'ed @4Ghz processor & GTX 295 be good for gaming until 2013?




j44r


or am i gonna have to buy a new computer by then?
yes, it is easy to overclock it to 4ghz... u dont even need water cooling just the best air cooler like the prolimatech or true ultra 120, etc

otherwise u need the water cooling that only costs $60



Answer
Game developers like to make games that are backward compatible with PCs that were made about 3 years prior to its release.
So that gives the average PC about 3 years of playing the newest games on the market.
Considering this configuration is a very high end PC, it should be good for 5 years.

My ultra high end PC I made in 2006 can play Crysis on the highest settings and play any game out there at the highest settings.

It was worth about $3500 4 years ago. It should be good for another year at least.

You can also always use SLI after 2 years. Two 295GTX is more powerful then the world's fastest super computer 7 years ago.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's a good gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment