Sunday, April 27, 2014

Monitor settings help please?!?!?

Q. I bought a game on steam, and when I try to play it, it tells me to change my monitor settings. When I do, and I go to try and open it, it changes the "mode" its in automatically and tells me to change my settings again. I have no clue what to do. I have tried different monitors as well. Anyone know what the problem could be?


Answer
Game is ?
Game's suggested resolution/refresh rate is ?
Monitor native res is ?
OS is ?
Video card is ?
Connection type to monitor is ?
Video driver version is ?
Your problem is all the "?" above.

My monitor brightness settings wont effect my computer game?




CW23CW


HI, I recently installed a game on my computer. When I started playing it I noticed that it was WAY to dark. So I attempted to adjust the brightness settings using the controls on the monitor. This failed because the settings were all ready at the max. I know this because my desktop and browser are clear and bright. But for some reason it doesn't effect the game window. So I tried to go directly into the card video settings. I turned the brightness up to the max to my eyes discomfort. The screen was so bright that i could barely see anything. Yet as soon as i pulled the game back up, it was still the same very dark shade. Someone please help me as this is very annoying and is frustrating me.
The game is Sim city 4. And it does not have any game settings as far as brightness is concerned. And even if there was, logically if the graphics card brightened the whole screen, why doesn't it effect the game? I don't understand. Its like the game is purposely lowering its own brightness settings. Yet there is no option to adjust the settings.



Answer
Games usually have graphics settings within themselves. Go to options in the game, see if it has brightness. Just curious what game this is happening with?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Monitor settings help please?!?!?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment