Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Gaming computers websites?

Q. I want to buy a gaming PC and I was told to make one but I don't really want to what are some websites with cheap PC?


Answer
Well friend, gaming computer and cheap are not actually synonymous =P

The "cheapest" decent gaming PC that you can have is at least around $700 - $800 that could run all games on mid settings and some on high settings, that is if you build it yourself, BUT if your going to buy a prebuilt one then the prices are a bit higher.

I'll give you 2 good links that have prebuilt PC's that are good and a bit reasonably priced and not as overpriced as Alienware (ripoff PC's).:

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100006550%2050012046%2040000010&IsNodeId=1&SubCategory=10&Manufactory=12046&SpeTabStoreType=3

Okay, just browse their selection and choose whats best for your budget =P

Any FUN COMPUTER GAMES??? WEBSITES?

Q. I want a games that you don't have to down load on my computer..
Please don't say addictinggames.com imvu.com neopets.com or games2win.com


Answer
Quit computer games before they consume your soul. I have.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Gaming computers websites?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment