Sunday, September 22, 2013

Can i use hdmi and vga at the same time on xbox 360?

gaming monitor hdmi or dvi
 on ... monitor (TNpanel,Feh�r,FullHD,2ms,1000:1(DCR:12M:1),D-sub/DVI/HDMI
gaming monitor hdmi or dvi image



JokerinoRa


So i would like to play games on a computer monitor (which does not have speakers). I plan on using a hdmi/dvi converter so that i can connect the xbox to the monitor. And for sound, i probably can use the vga audio cables and connect them to pc speakers. Would i be able to do that? Use hdmi and vga at the same time on the xbox?


Answer
No, because they are both video wires, so it'd display double images.

How do I hook up my ps3 to my monitor?




Chun C


Hi, I want to be able to play blu-ray DVDs and PS3 games on my Dell P190st flat panel LCD monitor. I have purchased a HDMI-to-DVI adapter (not cable) that converts an HDMI-end into a DVI socket.

What do I need to do in order to redirect my PS3 video output to my monitor?



Answer
You need to go dvi to hdmi to the monitor. Hdmi to the ps3.

Dvi has no sound, you need a separate av cable (generic are fine) made for ps3. These yield RCA. If you have speakers that need a 3.5mm plug, be sure to buy am RCA to 3.5mm (these should cost a buck or so on mono price)

Then to your ps3 settings to adjust for video out hdmi and audio out on the RCA cables.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can i use hdmi and vga at the same time on xbox 360?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment