Friday, September 27, 2013

How well do browser based games play on non gaming computers?

best quiet gaming computer
 on CES 2013 | Computer Hardware Reviews - ThinkComputers.org
best quiet gaming computer image
Q. I am looking at a Laptop from micro center and it does not have dedicated gaming memory. And all I need it for is to play browser based games like runescape and adventurequest.


My question is how well do they play? I am on a non gaming computer right now and it plays those games really well.


Thanks alot!


Answer
Adventure quest you will be fine with, same with Runescape. Runescape has revamped there graphics quiet a lot since I played them back when I was like 13 haha, but the good with about it now, is you are able to fool around to find the best looking game with the best performance for your system now.

I need a good video card for my new gaming computer?




Jonathan


Hello I am building my own gaming computer. I have everything picked out but a video card. This computer is designed for gaming so please suggest one that is fast. My spending limit is about 200 dollars. Thanks in advanced for any help!


Answer
for $200 dollars i'd go for the 7870 Ghz the HIS one it's a amazing card also you get also the card is quiet the only downside is the card is massive make sure you have room in your case

also you get tomb raider, far cry 3 blood dragon, Crysis 3, and Bioshock infinite for free




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How well do browser based games play on non gaming computers?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment