Monday, September 23, 2013

What do I need to have a good Gaming computer?

best gaming computer graphics card
 on Laptop Graphics Cards on Graphics Card And Installing More Memory ...
best gaming computer graphics card image



The Love D


What do I need in a computer to have a good Gaming computer?..
Graphics card? Processor? Ram? Hard Drive? I am going to go computer shopping. I need to know what I need. Anything that I need that I did not mention please let me know. Thanks



Answer
Motherboard go for an EVGA 680i or 780i
RAM: DDR2 800 or better (1066 is great)
Video Card: Nvidea 8000, 9000, or 200 series will work well
Hard Drive: WD Velociraptor
Processor: Intel Core Duo, Quad, or Extreme

That is the basic options i give for making gaming pcs.

The case is important too, Try to go with something with lots of fans. Antec is good.

Good luck

What's the best graphics card, processor, etc. to build a computer and the price range?







I want to build a computer and was wondering how much is it to get the best parts for a good gaming computer. I heard the best graphics card is like $800 so you guys could tell me the best AND a recommended one with the price. Thx.


Answer
Hey

Get:
2x 2gig DDR3 ram (runs parralelle, beter then 1x 4gig)
3ghz processor, dual core is fine
9800 series graphics card
Sexy case =)

make a checklist of all the things you need so you dont forget anything important.
P.S 5.1 speaker woofers are exellent for gaming. just a thought.
double P.S make sure all components are compatible, check technical info if browsing online too see if they will work together.
I'm out, Peace




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What do I need to have a good Gaming computer?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment