Saturday, September 28, 2013

How do i change a windows 98 to a good gaming computer?

best windows 98 gaming computer
 on Cross Racing Championship 2005 - Thaigaming
best windows 98 gaming computer image






I'm looking to upgrade my microsoft windows 98 to a gaming computer. I know i need a new moniter and i need to factory reset the hardrive, but what else is there?
I want to change out all the internal components along with getting a TB external hardrive
It is a good computer but just a little old. Basically, I'm going to start all over and get all new components but keep the casing.



Answer
Windows 98 is the operating system. It's like the radio in the car. it tells me nothing about the car's performance. OS tells me nothing about the PC's specs. You can have the lousiest junker and still have a 1500 stereo inside.

But the other guy's right... If the computer CAME with Win98, it's like 10 years old. It's be the equivalent of a car with an factory 8-track player. It'd be obsolete.

How can I make my computer play windows 98 game?




army_of_mu


I have a game I want to play but I was told my computer needs to be compatible to play a windows 98 game?

How can I ?

I have xp now



Answer
Right-Click on the game icon, go onto properties, click the box that says 'Run in compatibility mode for Windows 98', or something similar.

Failing that, get windows 98.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do i change a windows 98 to a good gaming computer?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment