Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Connect a laptop to two Monitors via hdmi cables?

best monitor for gaming
 on Emperor 1510 is best described through pictures and with prices ...
best monitor for gaming image



John


Hi i have a dell xpsl502x and i would like to connect my laptop to two separate monitors via hdmi cables.
I only have one hdmi port on my laptop and i would like to use both monitors for gaming.
Is there any way i can connect my laptop to the two monitors as to have a dual monitor gaming setup.
I would also like to state that i dont want one of the two monitors to be my own laptop's screen. I purely want the image to be split onto two different screens and to use my laptop as a CPU, putting the lid down.
Thank you for your time.



Answer
Hi,
sorry but it's not possible to have 2 different monitors connected to 1 HDMI port, you will have to buy a new graphic card to make that possible.

But if you just want to use the second monitor to be an exact copy of the first, then you can buy a splitter and it will work just fine, you computer will send out the audio/video signal like if it was for 1 monitor.

What is the best gaming monitor or monitor for gaming?




tylor h


Im lookin for a monitor for gaming thats atleast 23",and cost 250$ or lower


Answer
ahah viewsonic. no. this is an amaizing monitor
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236049




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Connect a laptop to two Monitors via hdmi cables?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment