Thursday, September 19, 2013

What is the best gaming computer case?

best gaming computer case
 on CPU And Cooler - System Builder Marathon: $500 Gaming PC
best gaming computer case image



Smith


I am building a computer, but I can't seem to find a case that looks good and has great functionality. Money isn't really a problem, as long as it isn't crazy expensive. Thanks!
Also, besides newegg, what is the next best place to buy a computer case. Thanks, again!



Answer
Choosing a gaming case actually heavily relies on ones preference, thus I would like to suggest this to you which in my opinion is great looking and has nice features:

NZXT Phantom PHAN-001WT White Steel / Plastic Enthusiast ATX Full Tower Computer Case - $120 ($110 after rebate)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146067&Tpk=NZXT%20Phantom%20PHAN-001WT

How many fans do I need for a gaming computer case?




Will


Hey everybody, I'm looking into buying a new computer case and I was wondering how many fans of what size I might need to cool a high end graphics card? Any case recommendations would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance for the answers.


Answer
I normally built them with 1 at the front to blow over the hard drives, and 1 at the back to suck out the CPU warm air, by that combination, you are creating a flow to ease the heat.

On powerful cards, I would go for a 12cm fan as the air blow can reach the card, drawing excess heat away too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best gaming computer case?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment