Monday, September 23, 2013

What was the happiest Australian time you ever had?

best gaming computer sydney
 on Whats The Future of Car Racing Games?
best gaming computer sydney image



Eric S


It had to be a great awesome time but Australian in every regard.

Like it could be eating outback Australian boar, drinking beer at the pubs and just taking into the Australian sun, or perhaps you visited the Great Barrier Reef, or you got to see the New Years Celebration in Sydney,

some GREAT time you had that incorporates Australia into it.



Answer
For me it was those childhood experiences like fishing all night on the Condamine River ... drinking billy tea & " roughing " it ...
The freedom we had as kids to be out & about all day.. living fearless lives where adventures were a daily occurrence..
Where TVs , computers , mobile phones , video games weren't an option so we had to make our own fun...
To my way of thinking kids miss out on so much these days ....

What is your favorite horse Computer/video game?




Oh, Feehil


What is your favorite horse Computer/video game? As in a video game that is horse related, like the Let's Ride games.

THanks



Answer
I love Champion Dreams First to Ride - probably my fave computer horse game right now.

But I also liked Lucinda Green's Equestrian Challenge. Used to be really into My Horse Farm (but I needed the cheat to get more money, otherwise couldn't do it) There is also a Saddle Club game that's has awesome graphics that I used to play a lot but once you figure it out you are pretty much done with the game.There's a bunch more reviewed on my website if you are looking for more.

Have fun!!!

Sydney




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What was the happiest Australian time you ever had?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment