Friday, September 20, 2013

How to stop my computer from shutting down when I play sims 3?

best gaming computer case under 50
 on 20 bottle of Meizitang Strong version botanical slimmin
best gaming computer case under 50 image
Q. Hi There :)
I have sims 3 installed on my computer and the first couple times I played it was fine, but now whenever I play it randomly shuts down on me and I have to wait like 5 Minutes before I can turn on my computer again.
Is there some way I can prevent from this happening again?
P.S I have a Windows XP Desktop Computer.


Answer
It may be your graphics card. I had the same problem with my computer (although a Windows Vista) but if you're graphics card is too old it may not support the game. Even with my game it had graphics issues and eventually started crashing my computer. I had to update my graphics card online. There are ones that you can buy but it will be around $50 cheapest.

to see if you have the right graphics card:
check the back of the game case and look for the cards that support it.
and go to Run, type in dxdiag and click ok, click Display Tab (on top of the window that opens) and it should say which card you have under Device :)

Can I make a gaming computer for under 500 dollars?




Justin


I would like to build a good computer that can run games smooth for under 500 dollars. I have someone helping me build it so I just need to buy the parts. I was wondering what parts I can buy and how many fps games will run with the parts.


Answer
The fool above me forgot ram, power supply, and operating software, arguably the most important things.

Oh, and bull shit to his 15 years computer building experience. You don't forget about those things, just don't listen to him.

/sigh

For 500 you really can't build anything that would run games. I'm sorry, but you really can't. If you plan on playing games you will need about a 700-900 dollar budget and with that you can get an entry level PC. If you can't afford that I would really suggest just buying a video game console such as the PS3 or Xbox 360.

With 1000 dollars I can build this;

Intel i3-2130 - 140
Intel H67 mobo - 110
8gb 1333mhz ram - 50
Radeon 6870 - 170
Corsair CX500 psu - 60
WD blue 500gb 7200rpm hard drive - 100
Generic DVD drive - 40
Zalman z9 plus case - 70
Windows 7 64bit OEM - 100

So this will be a well working machine capable of maxing alot of games, with an affordable price tag. Total comes to 840, assuming you have peripherals




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to stop my computer from shutting down when I play sims 3?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment