Monday, September 23, 2013

How much would it cost to build a decent gaming computer?

best gaming computer around 600
 on Check out this stunning gaming portable computer from SaveonLaptops ...
best gaming computer around 600 image



Jacob


With new consoles coming out this year, I've decided to build a gaming computer so I can play more games and have a better experience with the one's I have. I have heard from friends that I can build a good one for around $600, but I want the internet's answers. I want to be able to play games that are out now, like Ghost Recon and Skyrim with mods and that come out in the future with little to no lag. I don't care about playing on the highest graphics settings and am willing to go down to low settings as long as it doesn't ruin the experience for me. Thank you.
Thanks for the help. Good to know that my range is about $600-$800.



Answer
I built mine on 574 pounds

8 core amd processor
8gb ram
1gb nvida GeForce ( upgrading soon)
1.5tb hdd
120gb ssd
Asus motherboard
Not a problem although the graphic card on mines quite poor just buy all your components off amazon and you can't go wrong

Where can I find really cheap gaming desktop bundles?




SKWID


We are opening a LAN party site and are looking for some cheap (but good) gaming computers (roughly around 600 a piece) I understand that you get what you paid for so please don't post things like that. We will have sections blocked off for people to bring their own machines. But yeah, cheap computer bundles. Here are the desired requirements.

PC
MONITOR
MOUSE
KEYBOARD
GOOD GRAPHICS CARD

Anything you can send my way would be much appreciated Thanks ahead of time!



Answer
Contact the manufacturers like dell or hp and tell them what you are looking for maybe they will set you up and give you a discount for buying several.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much would it cost to build a decent gaming computer?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment