Thursday, September 19, 2013

How can I buy a good computer for a small budget?

best quality gaming monitor
 on Televisions Sets
best quality gaming monitor image



Nic


I'm willing to spend around $1300, but i want the best my money can buy. I'd like it to be with an big monitor and built for the best quality gaming. What is the best deal available? Please tell me a deal, a site where I can get this deal, how much this would cost me, and why your answer is the best way to go about buying a computer. Thanks for any help! +10 points to best answer and thumbs up to anything useful. Thanks again!


Answer
The best way is to build your own computer, you could afford a computer that would normally retail far higher than $1300. You should source the parts from either newegg, amazon, or locally from nearby computer stores.

An i7 processor, combined with a DDR3 compatible motherboard and 4-6gb of DDR3 RAM, combined with a high end ATI or nVidia graphics card would be a great start, as well as a small solid state drive to boot the operating system from (faster load times) and a 1TB hard drive for your data, and a decent blu-ray disk drive too.

How much does a good gaming PC cost, and what is the best kind?




Megan


Hi, I really want Portal 2, but I hate using our XBox so I want it for PC, unfortunately neither of my parents will allow me to put it on their computers, so I'm looking to buy a quality gaming PC. I need to know how much a good one will cost, as well as what brand I should buy. Any ideas? Plz help!!!


Answer
It really depends on what you plan to do with your gaming PC

Do you want GOOD, GREAT or the BEST?

A GOOD gaming PC should cost about 600$. This is enough to go on mostly high settings at a mainstream resolution. Basically a normal home computer but with a dedicated GFX card.

A GREAT gaming PC should cost about 1000$. This is what you'd get if you want to use a single monitor and play games on their highest settings at a high resolution. You'll either use 1 top-of-the-line card or 2 midrange cards working together, and you'll want a pretty good processor.

The BEST gaming PC should cost above 1500$. This is for people who use multi-monitor displays, 3D effects, or absurdly high resolutions. Prepare to purchase multiple graphics cards, at least 2 high-performance hard drives (for RAID 0), a sound card, and liquid cooling systems.

BUT REMEMBER, THIS IS ONLY FOR THE PC TOWER COST: YOU STILL NEED TO BUY A MONITOR, MOUSE, KEYBOARD, AND OPERATING SYSTEM! I personally spent 350$ on those (200$ monitor, 100$ OS, 20$ keyboard and 30$ mouse) you may also want to buy headphones, so keep those in mind too.

If all you want the PC for is to play Portal 2 and maybe some MMORPGs, then go with Good. if you plan to get into Steam and build your library, go Great. If you have too much money on your hands and want to surround yourself with the best, go...Best.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I buy a good computer for a small budget?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment