Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I need a gaming pc that will come to 900$ MAX with monitor and OS included?

gaming monitor diablo 3
 on like big screen monitors, however, the 5.4 kg weight is somewhat too ...
gaming monitor diablo 3 image



sharebear4


So i'm trying to build a gaming PC. And all the builds I like that i've made come to 1,000 or more with the monitor and OS (windows 7) so I need a build that will come to 800-900 total with the monitor and windows 7 included. Games i'll be playing... Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, and Elder scrolls online whenever it comes out and maybe Skyrim and the Total War games.


Answer
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/IB01

you could chop off 50$ if you choose an AMD 7770 GHz edition instead of 7850. Newegg will have cheaper prices as well so that could save you another 50 atleast.

Can any one list all the parts i need to make a High performance gaming computer?




Alberto Va


I plan on making a high performance gaming computer around $1000 but I'm not really sure what i should get. Also I will be playing games like Skyrim, Diablo 3, Battlefield, Dishonored, and Star Wars old republic. So I'm going to need at really good computer, Also what i plan on doing is spending more money on the important parts like Video cards, Motherboard, etc then upgrade all the stuff later. Thanks in advance!!


Answer
for a full list of links of parts you should get contact me by E-mail sending the specifications and preference brands and games your are going to play and you monitor resolution and the parts you want include things like mouse and windows 7 and your budget and i will send you back the list




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need a gaming pc that will come to 900$ MAX with monitor and OS included?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment