Sunday, September 22, 2013

My computer monitor screen makes the words move up and down, How can I stop this?

best gaming monitor yahoo
 on Canyon Webcams - CNR-FWC113
best gaming monitor yahoo image



KaeMae


It is like some else has taken over my computer. If i try to click on something on the screen , the words start moving up and down pretty quickly so I can't click on anything. I don't know if this is a virus, or the monitor has a problem, this is the only computer I've ever heard of doing this. I believe there are some virus in a certain part of the computer, but virus removing software I've tried cannot remove it. Some older virus programs don't recognize the virus.Sometimes, I just want to throw the computer away. For a while the computer acted normal, but a couple of days it started this problem again.Also, the computer gets slow and freezes up pretty often.
olie, what do you mean, Try save mode. And what program are you saying to remove?
To: The Humble, I tried to put computer like you said in Safe Mode, but my computer is a Win. ME and it has Go Back feature and I can't figure how to get it in safe mode.
Also, I tried to run scandisk and it freezes up because there is too much stuff running in background.
I had yahoo toolbar, but when they came out with the new version of yahoo toolbar , it is not compat. with win ME



Answer
First, take some time and run your antivirus program in Safe Mode. Hopefully, this will prevent any self-executing virus from reloading itself.

Second, when you return to Word, see if you can select some of the text, then go to Format, Font, Text Effects. Somehow, animation might have been added to it.

If your computer "is slow and freezes pretty often": you might be overloading your memory.

Try these simple fixes to see if they help:

- Many users are not aware of how much RAM is used by wallpaper and/or a screensaver full of graphics. They run in the background and consume memory. (I have only 512mb RAM and have set my wallpaper and screensaver to blank.
- How many programs do you load at startup? Maybe you should check it out and ensure you are running just what you need.
To do this: cl Start, cl Settings, cl Taskbar and Start Menu.
-cl Start Menu, cl Customize, cl Remove.
-cl the icon for the program you wish to remove
-then cl Remove.
-This will prevent the program from loading at startup, but will not remove the program from the hard disk.
-When you are working in a large file, save frequently to restore full memory access. (Your work remains in memory until you âsaveâ it to disk.)

1.Did you run an error check? Open My Computer,
Right-cl on C:, Select Properties, Tools â Run an Error Check ( checkmark âcheck all and fix); then run a Defrag

2.Are you using Yahoo Toolbar? Run a full Norton Antispy.

3.From IE, click Tools, Internet Options
delete cookies
delete files (offline files)
clear history (set days to save to 0 if you want)
click o.k., and Restart

3.click Start, Programs, Accessories, System Tools â run Disk Cleanup

4.click Start, Run ipconfig renew (type ipconfig space renew)

All these things should be done regularly. The more frequently they are run, the less time they take.
-Note: Games and videos are mostly graphics. Graphics create large files. If this doesnât help, you should consider getting more memory.

Is there anyway for you to record your monitor for ps3?




Oliver


I have an HP monitor with a HDMI out-put in it. I use the HDMI for PS3 and results are amazing. I want to record the game play on the monitor. Is there anyway? I have a really tight budget and really can't afford a PVR or capture card (For Example: Dazzle). Please help! I want to start those commentaries and other fun things.


Answer
Heres your answer, I created for you.

Do you have a HDMI Camera with 3 colored holes?

Do you have a CD recorder such as it can record T.V shows onto a disk. (Empty)


********EASY CAP CAPTURE CARD IS $5 to $20********


Well if you have one of them then lets get started.


====HDMI CAMERA====
If you have an HDMI camera then you can plug those 3 colored input/output wires into it and record from there so it records whats on your T.V. After done recording you can put the memory chip in a specific USB and plug it in your computer and drag and drop it onto your computer so it can be posted on youtube.

0----------------------------------------0

====CD RECORDER====

First get an EMPTY CD and insert it into the recorder. From there it can record what ever is on your T.V and put it onto the CD. After done recording you can put the CD in your computer and post it on youtube.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For commentaries you will need to have a seprate voice recording device.

You will need a Mic for this.

What you want to do is after you have plugged in your mic you will want to downlod this program called AudiaCity. It is a voice recording and voice editing program and is COMPLETELY FREE. and NO VIRUSES *Tested*

I suggest a wireless or long cabled mic.

So record your voice and start playing
Hope this helped.

I would really like to get 10 points since Im new to Yahoo Answers

_Thank you for your time_

~~Shane~~




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My computer monitor screen makes the words move up and down, How can I stop this?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment