Saturday, September 21, 2013

What are all the parts I am going to need to build a gaming PC?

pc gaming monitor 2013
 on The Gentleman's Magazine, And Historical Chronicle, Volume 63, Part 1 ...
pc gaming monitor 2013 image



Wehause


I have never really done this before. I have taken computers apart and put them back together. I have switched out parts from computer to computer. But I have never actually built a PC. Needless to say, this is a learning experience and a fun way I figured to blow off a $1500 bonus from work. Here is the kind of gaming computer I would like.

I want to be able to play games like Kill-Zone, so I need a computer that can handle the graphics.
However, I also want to be able to play old games from 2003-2006 (If I need to rip out parts from older computers I will).
I also like to download a lot of things on my computer. Like, a lot!
I also like to multitask.
That's about it.



Answer
Ok. List.
Graphics- Radeon 7600 Series.
Motherboard-AMD Radeon 7690.
Tradition cables.
Intel Quad Core Prosceesor, 2012 version.
A decen fan system.
For the casing. I'd go with a dell case.
Sony 2013 Disk Drive All Purpose
Chrome Browser.
An alienware monitor if you can find one.
If not the above. Go with a Dell 2012 24-25" LCD monitor.
Windows 7

I really want to start PC Gaming, More info in the description.?




Kylie


Okay so, I have decided that I want to star PC gaming and I have a few questions.

1.) Hard drives are like the heart of everything, so what would be a good one for a beginner? I don't really have a technological background either so building one is out of the question. I just want one to start off with.

2.) Should I just use a regular old monitor or get a specialized one? (if that's worded correctly)

I don't want to spend too much in the beginning, but as time goes one get better equipment. From what I've been researching some of the lesser expensive ones are about 500-600 so are there any recommendations for equal or below?

Any advice or input would be great.



Answer
With a lower budget, why not just get a Gaming Laptop so you can game anywhere?

An example laptop would be the Acer Aspire E1-571-6811.

You can see more laptops within your price range here:
http://bestlaptopforgaming.org/laptop/bang-for-the-buck-gaming-laptops-under-500-reviews-2013/


Do your research before making a selection. :-)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are all the parts I am going to need to build a gaming PC?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment