Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What is the best prebuilt gaming computer for under $600 usd?

best gaming computer for under 600
 on ... laptop i would like to find a good cheap gaming laptop for under
best gaming computer for under 600 image



Brandan


Im looking for a nice prebuilt gaming computer that can run tf2, minecraft with shaders and fraps, battlefield 3, mw3, blackops 2, all that jazz. Any suggestions? Need to get one fast.


Answer
If you want to get a higher FPS, use Bandicam.

What do you recommend for a good gaming desktop for under 600$?




Some wierd


Alrighty just looking for a good gaming desktop setup under 600$ to play WoW on without using all my money I got saved up. Best answer wins.


Answer
I see this question a lot. You can't buy a good gaming computer for that kind of money.
If you build it yourself you will save money. You don't say if you need a monitor and keyboard or whatever. Computer gaming is one of the most expensive hobbies I have ever had. I too would like a good gaming computer for $600.
I know this answer will not win best answer award, The truth is rarely popular.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best prebuilt gaming computer for under $600 usd?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment