Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Where can I find a chart of supported resolutions and refresh rates at those resolutions?

gaming monitor refresh rate
 on ... refresh rate for smooth, super-sharp viewing for fast-action sports
gaming monitor refresh rate image



ExHater


I'm getting a like-new 21" Dell P1130 CRT monitor for gaming. I'd like to know what resolutions will support 100+ Hz vertical refresh rates.


Answer
http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/crt-monitor/dell/_21-in/
you could look here


nice monitor

How do i know how much screen refresh rate my computer can handle?




krazigin


Hey guys, my friend told me to change my screen refresh rate from 60->76GHz because it will enhance the smoothness of my gaming experience( which it did ). But will it damage my computer? The only option for the screen refresh rate were 60 and 75. How do i know how much my computer can handle?


Answer
It is not what your computer can handle. It is what your monitor can handle. Check with the manual or website for your monitors maker.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find a chart of supported resolutions and refresh rates at those resolutions?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment