Friday, May 2, 2014

Best monitor for Xbox 360 gaming?

Q. Hello i would like to buy a monitor to have in my room connected to my xbox 360 but i don't know which monitor i should choose? i want the best monitor with best video quality and great sound! Is the Dell U2410 IPS monitor good for console gaming? or is the benq XL2410T better? or which monitor can you guys recommend? i can pay up to 750$ for a good console gaming monitor! I play shooting games, but also other games to so i want good fps and good sharpness etc

I´already have a tv and i feel like its better with a monitor in my room + it's more easy to have with me when im traveling.


Answer
Buy the benq! this monitor are 3d ready,120hz,2ms response,23.6",the dell monitor don't have all these things.hope that helps:)

Best Pc monitor for Xbox 360 gaming for under $400?




Calibur


I'm looking for the best HD flat panel monitor (Under my budget) that I can hook up both my xbox 360 and Pc. I have a $400 budget. Suggestions please?


Answer
I have a 22" Insignia HD monitor and it works amazingly well, i picked it up at Best Buy during black friday last year for a steal, $250, (right now with certain sales you could get ahold of it for $400-$500) and it's still awesome.

It comes guaranteed with a HDMI port, two composite, one component, an s-video, and a VGA port.

It has an awesome picture, and i have yet to experience a problem under heavy usage.

I use it for dual-view applications with my pc, and use it for gaming with my 360 aswell.

Good luck hunting




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best monitor for Xbox 360 gaming?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment