Friday, May 30, 2014

how do i play yahoo games on my computer?

Q. my computer won't let me play on yahoo games it will pop the screen up but nothing will be on the screen. please help if you can, thanks!!


Answer
WELL SHADY IF YOU HAVE FLASH9 YOU SHOULD BE ABLE 2 PLAY YAHOO GAMES BUT IF YOU DONT TRY INSTALL N IT THEN THE YAHOO GAMES SHOULD POP UP

i am having trouble playing yahoo games on my computer?

Q.


Answer
On my computer I cannot play Yahoo games that rely on Java if I am using the MS Explorer browser. But, If I use my firefox (Mozilla) I am able to access all games on Yahoo.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how do i play yahoo games on my computer?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment