Saturday, May 17, 2014

How to make PC monitor smaller (for gaming)?




Fredrick


I have a 20 inch monitor and It gives me headaches because of the big screen. So I want to add black bars like they do in movies to make it smaller. Yes, I want to ADD black bars rather than removing black bars. And I can't just move my chair back for such reasons. I play Halo 4 on my PC monitor and the screen is just too big.

Anyway I tried making it smaller from my PC monitor button settings. But I've only had it go small only on the left side for only like 1/4 of an inch.

By the way, if you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm talking about letterboxing and pillarboxing. Search it up on Google images if you don't know what that is.

Any and all help will be appreciated!

BTW I'm new to PC monitor gaming so sorry if this is a dumb question. Cheers! <3
I've tried both of those already. And I don't play PC games, I play xbox games and they don't have resolution modes



Answer
You can adjust the game screen resolution.
or
in monitors we have buttons to adjust the geometry of the screen

Recommend a good PC gaming monitor?




Jeff B


Can anyone recommend a good PC Gaming monitor for around $150 to $200?


Answer
Those old CRT monitors are surprisingly good for gaming, as they can support higher refresh rates. I'm using an old Dell 19" and it rocks!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to make PC monitor smaller (for gaming)?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment