Sunday, May 11, 2014

Is it okay to use a gaming computer (like Alienware or Dell XPS) for non-gaming purposes?




Pri KOYA


Can we use their high-performance power for other different computer programs other than games?


Answer
Gaming computers are made for games because game require good memory and a good processor.

So if you use your computer for non-gaming puposes you will do everything you have to do faster on a gaming computer then on a non-gaming computer.

What are some good gaming computers like Alienware?







I'm interested in using this computer for video editing and gaming. I'm pretty sure if I get a good gaming computer it will fill all of my video editing needs. My price range is about $1,500-$2,000 (obviously I'd like as inexpensive as possible). I'm looking at Alienware right now, but still not sure. What are some other brands of computers like Alienware?
I'm looking for a desktop computer. I don't know how to build a computer and am not really interested in learning.



Answer
Possibly the dell line of XPS computers that come in desktops or laptops. Those are built for gaming too. My friend has one.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it okay to use a gaming computer (like Alienware or Dell XPS) for non-gaming purposes?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment