Friday, May 30, 2014

I've been looking for a good gaming monitor on a budget. Any ideas?




Steven Lee


Specifically speaking, I want them to look good for both games and documents. Because I hear that sometimes good gaming monitors have trouble displaying text right. Anyways my budget is 350, so it can be up to that but not above. Unless the ones above are really worth the extra money. I'd appreciate any help guys.


Answer
Earlier this year Consumer Reports reviewed LCD monitors like they do every year. In the 22" Wide Screen and larger category the winner was the Acer P221w. I had bought that same monitor the month before and I totally agree with Consumer Reports. Excellent display quality both in and out of games.

2500:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
5ms Response Time
1680x1050 Resolution

You can pick one up here
http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=193176&om_keycode=823003

http://reviews.cnet.com/lcd-monitors/acer-p221w-lcd-monitor/4505-3174_7-32569188.html

For $350 you could probably find some 24" or even 26" monitor but they will not be as good as far as quality. 22" is still very large and you'll appreciate the better picture.

Recommend a PC gaming monitor?




John Smith


I'm looking for a new high quality monitor for gaming mainly with the PC and occasional Xbox usage. I'm not sure what the best models are so I need some help. I do have a couple of things in mind though:
Around the 26" mark in size.
16:9 aspect ratio/ 1 to 1 Pixel Mapping
Ability to display full 1080p HD.
Generally favored by gamers.

Thanks in advance and I hope you guys can help. :)



Answer
On a good budget, I would recommend the Asus vw246h. It is honestly a GREAT quality, and excellent for the price! I wrote a review on it on my blog, you are welcome to take a look at, I also offer a good discount as well.

Cheers,

Steve




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I've been looking for a good gaming monitor on a budget. Any ideas?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment