Saturday, May 17, 2014

Building Gaming Computer?




Daniel Kim


Ok, I realized my 240$ emachine computer cant even handle games like Starcraft 2 and diablo3 on lowest setting possible. My budget is somehwere around 500-700$. I would like to do a AMD build since my cousin told me its cheaper. Could you guys list me parts i could use? Additionally, i have no idea of how to build a computer as well..... Do you think its safe for me to build this comp on 1st try without any help but just looking at videos or advices?


Answer
Almost impossible to tell you w/o knowing more details.
-What country do you live in? and are you able to purchase from online vendors?
-What does your budget include? ofcoruse the core components, but do you need things like monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers, operating system (windows)?
needing those things will really affect the build by alot.


As for physically putting the computer together, its extremely simple. Its like the hasbro game perfection, you just put the things into the slots that fit, and each part can only fit in 1 slot. So its near impossible to screw up lol
(though you want to put your graphics card in the top most pci-e x16 slot as that one will always be the x16 speed slot if there are multiple. And for your ram, put them in the matching colored slots, that way they run in dual channel mode)


if you reply back with the extra info i may be able to give you a little more details on what to get for your budget. (or you can email me through my profile)


you ask the same question twice, and dont come back to either of them lol..
But if you really want a good computer for the money, send me an email through my profile.
98% of people on Y!answers are complete amateurs when it comes to building things lol.


like above, doing something like recommending a pci-e 3.0 card with a cpu or board that cant fully utilize pci-e 3.0, and the fact they would recommend a 7770 over a 6850 or 6870, i have no clue.... (they are both alot better and in the same price range). getting an $80 case.. for? lol lots of other little mistakes aswell.

Is it possible to download a game onto a USB and then playing it on another computer?




msng220


Well, I just found this really cool game called "FreeStyle!" and i wanted my sister to give it a try. I tried to download it to my USB. It worked, but it took an awful long time to download it on. We wanted to use the game on multiple computers. I tried to click on the game from the file inside the folder, but it loads, and then says cannot connect to server. My internet was on. When i tried to click on the GameKissLauncher, and click on the "FreeStyle!" game, it said it needed to be installed. So i installed it and it once again, didn't work. Then i tried to make a shortcut similar to the one that was on my computer; that didn't work either. Can you help me? And another thing, can you also post me the shortcut for help? My USB is a F disk and it's name is USBFLASHDRIVE. Pleeeeeassee Heellpp!! =D It will be very appreciated and you will get a best answer if i sucessfully get it!
Oh yes, and i said the wrong USB name...it was USBFLASH.
For the first 2 people, the thing is, i don't want to add it to my computer...it takes too much time! lol



Answer
You could try copying the game from the flashdrive onto the other computer and then installing the game. Then run the game from your computer and not from the flashdrive.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Building Gaming Computer?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment