Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Is this Gaming PC Worth $1100?




Shaun H


I;m looking to buy a used Gaming PC, and found this one locally for $1100. Is that a good deal for a PC With these Specs?

HAPP Gaming Case
CPU: AMD 955 quad core processor overclocked to 3.7 ghz
liquid cooled with Corsair H70 kit
RAM: 4GB Corsair XMS 3
DVD Burner
M4A79XTD EVO Asus motherboard capable of dual crossfire
OCZ Stealth X Stream 600W Power Supply
TONS of Scythe fans to cool sufficiently
XFX 5850 Graphics Card
320GB Hard Drive
Genuine copy of Windows 7 Professional
Office Home and Student 2010
25 inch LCD acer monitor 1080P
Solid Works 2011 Student Edition valid until the end of 2012

Thanks!



Answer
i would probably say yes if you like to play games on your PC and if your still not sure look on other websites to see other prices of the computer

Why my PC crashes when playing games?




Cristian


So after I play for some minutes a game like Assassin's Creed 3 or Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 my monitor all of a sudden turns black but the music of the game keeps playing for some seconds then it begins to make a terrible sound like a robot or something like that and it continues to do that sound until i restart the PC manually. I think it's a issue with the video card because I hear it as it spins very fast and loudly, perhaps I'm wrong, I don't know.

These are the specs of my PC:


HP Pavilion p6306it

CPU: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 215 2,70 GHz
Mainboard: Pegatron Corporation Violet6
RAM: 6 GB DDR3
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 220
Power Supply: 300W

What should I change in it so that it won't have that issue again?
Thanks! :D



Answer
your computer is not power full enough to keep up with the game you need to upgrade cpu and graphics card




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is this Gaming PC Worth $1100?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment