Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Best monitor under $300?




david04116


I'm looking to buy a decent monitor (19" or lrgr) with a budget of $300 max. I would prefer a monitor that's ideal for video playing. I'm not a gamer, so that's not a priority. Any help or feedback would be helpful. Thanks!!!


Answer
SOYO 24-Inch Widescreen LCD Monitor DYLM24D6

Here's an excellent review about it:

http://benchmarkreviews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=93&Itemid=1

Bought mine from OfficeMax.com for $299. It's currently $399 but they go on sale about every two weeks.

I've had mine for over 2 months and I am happy with it. It doesn't have the best aesthetics (shell not as pretty as Sony, Samsung, Dell, Gateway LCD monitors we have at work) but the LCD panel is just as good as the higher end ones. I think the SOYO is better than the digital Samsung and Dell panels I use at work. Much more brighter.

As with all things, look past the logos and labels and focus on the specifications and materials.

Also, I've hooked up my Xbox 360 to it (VGA connector) and it works really nice...great color and contrast.

Best value for your $300 if you can get one locally or off the Net.

If I weren't going to to have to explain the purchase of a Playstation 3, I would spend that extra money on a Gateway 24 LCD (more inputs) but, then, you're talking about a monitor that'll be double what the SOYO is with the same display specs.

Best 22" Gaming Monitor under $400?




HellNova


Im looking for one of the best 22" gaming monitors that is:
-Fairly New
-Under $400
-works well with a gtx 280
-good reviews
-and from a well known company
Looking for a specific monitor if possible



Answer
You can get a ton of name brand 22" monitors for under $300. Go with a Samsung




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best monitor under $300?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment