Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Whats a good gaming computer?




John


What's a good gaming computer I can buy in a single package from $700 - $900 ($1000 ABSOLUTE MAX). I'm looking to play games only, download steam play Minecraft ect. not much Internet Browsing as i have a MacBook Pro that i use for that. I'd rather not build my own from the base up and would like something that i could possibly add to later on if i fall into some more money!


Answer
A good gaming computer is a build that can practically meet the recommended requirements of all present games and better if it is above the recommended requirements of new games. Basically you should have the following:

1. Core i5

2. RAM - ddr3 8gb (1333mhz or 1600 mhz)

3. Video card - high end, gtx560 and above

4. PSU- good, branded type like corsair,antec, thermaltake etc, wattage will depend heavily on the type of video card you are getting.

or you could try this if you are not cut out or hasn't got the time to building your own PC:

iBUYPOWER Gamer Extreme 954i Desktop PC Intel Core i5 2400(3.10GHz) 8GB DDR3 1TB HDD Capacity NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit - $1000

here is the link :

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227322

Computer Gaming Requirements Help?




Cooperace2


At this moment I have a computer that is running slow, and have absolutely no knowledge of what I would need to make a computer run decent, this generation games. So, I'm buying a new computer of sorts, and I wanted to know what would be the best buy, and what upgrades I would need to buy. I know just about everything there is to console gaming, but absolutely nothing when it comes to PC gaming, besides the games themselves. I don't plan on buying a ton of games in the future for it, just good enough to run these:
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/2546/
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/2103/
http://store.steampowered.com/app/4000/

Would I have to go desktop? Or could I run all these on a laptop?

Thanks in advance.
EDIT: I'm not sure how much I'm going to spend, I'm pretty open to any suggestions at this point.



Answer
well most new computer have several gigs of RAM and dual core processors which run games well, but what you'll probably need to do when you get a new computer is buy a better video card for it, because most stock video cards aren't great for gaming.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whats a good gaming computer?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment