Monday, May 26, 2014

Quitting Video Games?




Jason


Ok so lately I have been getting very angry at video games. It's just me losing at them. It's not that I don't like losing, I just hate when I lose because something unfair happens, I get very angry. Examples are when I'm playing GTA 4 and I'm winning but when I die I spawn away from everyone else. Then when I finally get close to the action they all die and they spawn somewhere far away... Or when I am playing MW3 and someone uses lag switches or other hacks, it makes me upset that they are making the game unfair for everyone else because they suck enough to use hacks. When I get angry, I throw my controller at the wall, throw my game disk against the wall, I even punch the computer monitor when it acts slow. Anyways, should I just quit video games, or try to suppress my anger somehow? I"m 15 btw


Answer
Off topic: http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/were-playing-a-game-its-not-supposed-to-be-fun.jpg

Seriously though, I think that you shouldn't quit video games as they are helpful in relieving stress. I notice that both of the games that you mentioned were muliplayer, so why not try something that's not? Portal is an extremely fun game that requires you to solve puzzles with portals and maneuver your way throughout the map.

Another game you can try is Bioshock. It's offline and has an amazing story. Not exactly stress relieving as it can be tense at times, but it is overall a fun game that tells a great story.

My personal favorite PC game though is Gary's Mod. A game where you can do almost anything, it can lead to some extremely fun situations.

If you would like to continue playing those games I would recommend you take breaks in between matches and bring a stress ball when you are playing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal_(video_game)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bioshock
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary%27s_Mod

What is the ideal monitor size for gaming?




Captain


Thanks! :D


Answer
21.5 inch or less for casual gaming; that is, anything using 2D or low intensity games (For example: Angry Birds is a casual game).
24-27 inch if you want to set everything to ultra on any game. (BF3, NFS Most Wanted (2012). Just make sure your graphics card can cope with it!)
28-35 inch if you want to have a ridiculously challenging set-up for your computer. (BF3 at 2560x1600 (I think))
Dual-Triple monitor set-up: If you have a GTX 590/690/ Radeon 6990 or 7990 or if you have two or more cards in SLI or Crossfire.
So, choose 1. I use a 24 inch. It's great.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Quitting Video Games?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment