Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Monitor for gaming PC?

Q. Hey everyone im looking for a good monitor to buy for my gaming pc I recently built. I have a 200$ max budget. Should I go with LED or LCD? Plasma? I found a 23.5 in. HD LCD for 200$ at my local electronics store. Should I get it? Any advice is welcome, thanks.


Answer
LCD is the cheapest type of monitor you can get and will provide a good picture but only if your sitting right in front of the screen. and the picture gets much darker as the angle increases.

LEDs avoid this issue and also put out a much more neutral level of light and (i find) are the best overall. But they can also be more expensive.

Hope This helped

I like to have LCD monitor for PC Games?

Q. Can some one tell me what is the best LCD monitor available for PC games. I play first person shooting games mostly.


Answer
Soyo DYLM26E6 26" Widescreen LCD Monitor

Display Type: Widescreen LCD


Pixel Pitch: 0.285 mm


Display Colors: 16.7 million


Vertical Refresh Rate: 50 ~ 75Hz


Horizontal Frequency: 30 ~ 80 kHz


Input Video Signal: DVI
VGA


Speakers: 2 x 2 Watt Speakers


Contrast Ratio: 1200:1


Brightness: 500 cd/ã¡


Response Time: 2 ms


Horizontal Viewing Angle: ±176 degrees


Vertical Viewing Angle: ±176 degrees


Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1200


Cabinet Color: Black


Dimensions With Stand: 27.09" x 22.3" x 9.21"


Unit Weight: 19.6 lbs.


Power Consumption: 100W




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Monitor for gaming PC?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment