Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Gaming Monitors Gamers Advice !?




Nicko


Hi guys I've been gaming on this small dell monitor i dont even know its old but its flat screen its like 1000 x 920
Sorry im a computer noob. But my 2 main things that are outdated are my monitor that I have been gaming for years on. And my desk lol. Which doesnt even count. My question is I actuslly like my monitor even though its old I would want a newer slightly bigger monitor cuz of the fancy colors and such. What are some minitors are like this ? I prefer it to be the samd size as mine but hd. I just want that personal gaming Computer feel not to big not to small just right but prefer it to be on the small size. Or just give me two minotors one leaning on the smaller side and another leading to the bigger side.

Btw what monitor size do you prefer and do you think a smaller monitor would help on fps and rts or just most games in general bcuz everything is more compacted and you can see everything or is it just down to personal prefrence?

Thanks and sorry if theres spelling or grammer errors im on my phone.



Answer
The best Monitors will be LED I do not know if they are to market yet but the Televisions are. The size will make no difference to the FPS that's down to the graphics card.

on the smaller screens you will be satisfied with a lower FPS the larger the more faults tearing flicker etc you will notice.

When I played games I once plugged into the Television on Scart (RGB) and a 15' monitor it was alright but better on the monitor the monitor was CRT of course .. It was just more immersive on the monitor more involving you felt you were "in there" when you played games like HAlf life and so on. In ln other words better more fun.

Hope that's been useful to you.

Gaming Monitor Advice?




Heart Of a


So I'm going to buy a monitor for my ps3. Never bought a monitor before, always used a tv. So I need to know is this one any good? http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/9127324.htm I like the size for the price plus its a Samsung. Opinions would be much appreciated. I don't really want to buy a monitor online which also slightly narrows my choice.
Ok so thank you for the feedback! The reason I did choose this is because of the speakers so your saying theyre not worth it. So after looking some more would i be better to chose a 100euro monitor and buy 100euro headset? Im not looking to go all out on spending. If I was to buy online what you you recommend? My budget is 200 euro and a tv between 20 and 23 inches would be great.



Answer
Unless you're going to use it for a computer also stick with a TV, monitors usually cost 10%-20% because of the wider range of supported refresh rates and resolutions.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Gaming Monitors Gamers Advice !?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment