Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I'm having a problem with a multi monitor setup?




Plansta


I recently bought a second monitor for a gaming system i built not to long ago but I've been having problems getting to boot properly with the second. When i boot it loads windows 7 normally the animation and UEFI screen shows up on both but the new one monitor doesn't get a signal, on the second monitor i get the extended desktop. the only way i can fix this is by bringing Intel's integrated graphics controller up and adjust some settings but its a big hassle and doesn't work at times. The monitors are an ASUS vs247h 23" 1080p off a HDMI cable, splendid mode enabled, the second is a 1440x900 18" monitor on a VGA cable. the only thing i did to the computer was touch the heat sink on my motherboard while there was no power. i use an ASUS p8z77-v lx i 5 3570k and soon i will have a GTX 680 for no i use the integrated graphics
the gpu is Intels integrated hd 4000 graphics. it was working fine for a day but i did touch a heatsink on the motherboard could that have any effect?



Answer
http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/CS-031026.htm says it supports at least 2 monitors.

How Can I run A Game On a Secondary Monitor While Checking My email?




eman m


I've been running video games on my Windows XP dual monitor setup for a while. I have two joysticks, and its always a problem when someone wants to play a game on the second monitor while I use the primary one for any other purpose than the game( such as browsing the net). Clicking anywhere outside the game window interrupts /pauses the game in progress on the second monitor and I have to click on the game to reenable it. Please let me know If there is a way to run programs simultaneously. I would like to be able to use two programs at once without either going out of focus.
Basically what I want to do is to set up a virtual pc on the secondary monitor(NOT THE FIRST) so that each will act independently of the other. That way my friends can use joysticks to play on one monitor while I type papers on the other.



Answer
IYou would have to have a mainframe computer to multi-task on multiple monitors using only one computer.

I agree with the first person's answer. To do what you want to do has not been invented yet for a personal computer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I'm having a problem with a multi monitor setup?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment