Monday, March 17, 2014

What screen recorder and video editor are best for capturing and editing PC games?




Sean


Me and my friends want to start a Youtube channel where we play different online and PC games like The Sims 1, 2, and 3, and some different free online MMO's. We would also be having video call voice chats while we play them. I want to know what is the best screen recorder to get that can record about 15-20 minutes of game play. I was then going to record the voice chat with Audacity. What would be a good video editing software then too? I only have Windows movie maker. Would that be a good one just to start with? And what screen recorder gives the best quality for the cheapest price? I know about Hypercam, and Fraps. Any other good ones? Thanks in advance!


Answer
Hypercam is a desktop screen recording program, it's not suitable for game recording.

To record a game in high quality, you have to use DirectX hooking program like Bandicam or Fraps.
I prefer to use Bandicam because it's easy to use, and much less lag than Fraps.
Also, you can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting because the recorded file is much smaller than Fraps (1/20).

I need help getting a screen capture of my game on my laptop?




animeluver


I am playing a game (portal) and I want to screen cap the rocket turret except I tried using Print screen except it comes out either black or a capture of my desktop (the background not the game I am playing) is there something I can do or a program I can use? (I have already tried snagit just got my desktop not my game) can anyone help me?


Answer
if you want to capture a images of the game ,try PCHand Screen Capture.it could capture anything on the screen with flexible capturing profiles.
http://www.pc-hand.com/screen-capture.html
if you want to capture video of the game, try PCHand Screen Recorder.it could record anything on the screen including video, audio and mouse movement ect.
http://www.pc-hand.com/screen-recorder.html
if you want to capture image and video on the game. try PCHand Screen Capture Recorder Suite.it's easy to use and very.
http://www.pc-hand.com/screen-capture-recorder.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What screen recorder and video editor are best for capturing and editing PC games?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment