Saturday, March 29, 2014

HDML TV+ Playstation 3 or HDML monitor+PS3 or PC to play game, which will be cheapest?




Die_Of_God


To play PS3 I need to buy HDML tv, so I thought play quality games by PC would be much cheaper, cause I need to spend money on HDML TV, even PS3 is cheaper than desktop. But how about monitor that can connect HDML with ps3, would it be cheapest idea to buy?


Answer
Honestly to get a good quality Gaming PC is HELLA expensive and comparatively not that many great games to play on them anymore!
Buy a HDTV and a PS3 save yourself money, get more games and watch some Bluray DVDs with the money you save

Gamer PC requirements?




Alexandra


Hello. I'm thinking of buying a PC next summer and use it for games mostly. It would be very nice if you could help me with some info. I would really like to know the minimum system requirements, that would make those games work perfect, with max quality settings on. I am talking about pretty large and complex games like AION or The Sims 3 for example. It would be great if you could include an approx. price in your answer.

Thank you very much in advance,
Alexandra.



Answer
First I'll list my set up, and then tell you what you need to play certain games.

AMD six-core @ 3.3GHz
8GB DDR3 RAM
Nvidia 2GB GTX 550Ti
500GB HDD

Price: about $900 if you include 22" LED monitor, wireless keyboard/mouse, surround sound speakers
(Price of just the computer was about $700)

Okay, so this computer will run AION and The Sims 3 on max settings no problem. On this PC I have played Guild Wars 2, Battlefield 3, Spec Ops: The Line, Dead Space, NFS Shift 2, Alan Wake, and many others, all on maximum settings, usually at 60-fps

So, you should be able to acquire any of the parts in my PC for quite cheap, for example I got the 2GB graphics card for like $110. I highly recommend building your own PC instead of just buying one because you will save a ton of money and get precisely what you want. The thing I made a mistake on was the hard drive, if you build your own PC, it is worth getting a Solid State Drive. They are much more expensive, but they are so fast and will make such a huge difference in how fast your computer is. If it's to be a gaming PC like mine, I would recommend getting a SSD of whatever size you prefer, and then getting an external hard drive to store your games. This way, your SSD won't get too full and slow down at all, and you can have all the games you want without worrying.

If you don't plan on playing the newest and most graphics intensive games, like Assassin's Creed 3 or Dead Space 3, then you can build a strong gaming PC that will do what you need, and for quite cheap too.

If you do want to be able to play the newest games, then it will be worth getting the SSD, and also getting a better graphics card. I would recommend 12GB RAM and a 3 or 4GB graphics card. This will have you set for today, but the important reason to do it is for next year when more intense games come out, you won't have to update or save up for a new part, you will still be ahead in the race.

If you don't want to physically build your PC, then I recommend using a build-to-order service. Just pick your parts and click submit and they'll mail you your new PC. I used one on eBay to get the PC I listed above, and they were great and even included a 2 year warranty on their work for free.

Hope that helps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: HDML TV+ Playstation 3 or HDML monitor+PS3 or PC to play game, which will be cheapest?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment